- Plan, manage and implement assigned projects through stagegate process with appropriate documents. Analyze the technical aspects of projects and determine the methods and techniques to be used in completing the project. Ensure RDI part of project is carried out smoothly with timely update and delivery of objectives on quarterly basis.
- Work closely with regional RD&I group and PS to develop new products from existing platform, transfer new products from lab testing to scale-up manufacturing and customer initial application.
- Performs all types of analyses, tests, and investigations in connection with determining properties of materials or new product development.
- Conduct presentation to other functions.Conduct formulation optimization/modification upon customer requirements. Follow up and participate in audition of the procedure of new raw material introduction with compliant to AN policy and local regulatory. Maintain knowledge of current raw materials.
- Work with purchasing and manufacture team to assess the risk and conduct comparison lab test following up MOC procedure.
- Verify formulation related customer complaints and make corrective and preventive actions accordingly.
- Communicate actively with and provide technical support to other functions to ensure sharing of information to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure SOM/SOP of lab apparatus and equipment is available. Maintain lab 5s.
- Ensure all activities in the area of responsibility are conducted under AkzoNobel HSE, ISO9000, internal quality standards, customer. quality/performance requirements, intellectual property, and Product Stewardship requirements with the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Active participation in SHE meetings to improve SHE awareness.
- Commits to performing all tasks in a safe manner.
- Follows all SHE policies and uses appropriate PPE.
- Reminds others of unsafe acts to help avoid accidents and lost time; watches others’ safety.
- Reports observed safety issues immediately.
- Conducts routine behavioral safety checks using appropriate checklists.